Aesthetic medicine is developing and becoming more close and understandable for our clients. Тщцфвфны, the target audience of the aesthetics doctor is both man and a woman without age restrictions (naturally, within the framework of the reasonable). That is why, mastering the techniques of invasive aesthetic medicine, you take a step towards your popularity, increase your customer base and, as a result, income. Earn more with youthful injections. Aging is an inevitable process. No matter how humankind resists, sooner or later, everyone faces the signs of aging. A healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition, physical activity, protection from the aggressive effects of sunlight – all this can delay old age, but pause or even turn back the clock – no. Recently, aesthetic medicine has become a real miracle and discovery, because with its help millions of women and men can take a step towards the desired rejuvenation, and as a result – improve the quality of life. Every day, people are more and more positive about injections of beauty, realizing that they have the key to youth. A cosmetologist who owns injection techniques is a specialist who is always in demand, popular, does not need advertising and additional income (of course, subject to high competence). Someone may object that beauty injections are an extra responsibility and worries. We don’t agree: if you take a training course, if you keep abreast of new products, if you regularly improve your skills, if you adopt the experience of a qualified teacher, if you don’t compromise with the quality of drugs, then your headache will change to competence, relevance and profitability of your favorite profession.
What client problems can be solved with injections.
You probably know why a person is aging, how wrinkles and other signs of aging appear. Understanding the algorithm of this process, you can easily determine the source of the problem and how to solve it. Let’s look at the stages of aging with reference to age. 30 years – the appearance of small facial wrinkles (eyebrows, “crow’s feet” around the lips). At the first stages, they are noticeable only with active facial expressions, later – and at rest. 40 years – facial wrinkles deepen, nasolabial folds form. Cheeks flatten. The skin tarnishes, as cell renewal slows down. The elasticity and firmness of the skin are reduced, as the collagen content is reduced. Pores are enlarged. Skin tone becomes heterogeneous. 50 years – the skin becomes thinner and drier. The volume of the cheeks decreases, the skin begins to sag. The lips become thin and wrinkled. The corners of the mouth drop. In the area of the temples, depressions form. Photoaging is more pronounced (age spots, uneven pigmentation appear. 60 years – the skin loosens. The Triangle of Youth “turns its base to the bottom. The skin becomes very thin and dull. Subcutaneous hemorrhages occur, healing slows down. All these processes sound like an inevitable sentence. However, Understanding the types of beauty injections, understanding the mechanism of action of the main components and the correct introduction, you can exaggerate wonders without exaggeration!
Types of injection
- Botulinum toxin – an active substance thyroid, which is used in drugs of various brands. Its action is to block nerve signals, thereby “freezing” expression wrinkles. Actually, this type of drug is used to combat them, but when dropping tissues (for example, the corners of the mouth) botulinum toxin will not help.
- Biorevitalization. This technique includes all methods of rejuvenation, which are based on biologically active substances. Acting on the extracellular matrix through hyaluronic acid in combination with amino acids, vitamins us, minerals, herbal extracts skin saturated with moisture, becomes smooth and elastic. In addition, biorevitalization helps to improve complexion, smooth wrinkles, and fight against age spots and stretch marks. It is used to rejuvenate the face, neck, décolleté and other parts of the body.
- Mesotherapy. In fact, this is the same biorevitalization, only the introduction of drugs into the middle layer of the skin. As active substances, vitamins, plant extracts, trace elements, hyaluronic acid are used, a possible but not mandatory component. A variety of active substances dictates a wide range of actions: from eliminating pain to fat breakdown, from rejuvenation to combating baldness.
- Fillers are a kind of fillers, both natural and synthetic, which, along with surgical plastics, can correct the shape of the face, remove bags under the eyes or hide nasolabial folds, restore volume to the lips or change the shape of the nose.
- Plasma therapy (plasmolifting or PRP therapy) is skin healing based on the introduction of the patient’s own plasma under the skin, previously purified and enriched. As a result, the skin becomes more toned, wrinkles are smoothed, texture and tone faces are aligned. Basically, plasma therapy is used for the anti-age effect, for the treatment of acne, dermatitis, eczema, and the fight against cellulite. If you understand the beauty injections, master the techniques of their introduction, then you can make good money on injection techniques.
The only condition is regular training and even more regular practice.
The Importance of Practicing Injection Techniques Injection cosmetology is developing day by day. New drugs, techniques, original techniques – to be on a horse, you need to not only maintain the level of your knowledge and skills, but also regularly improve them. You can take customer flows daily, but this is not the way to development as such. While training, seminars, workshopes and elementary communication with colleagues, the exchange of experience, secrets and chips are the very bricks that make up the experience and virtuosity of an esthetician doctor.
The “Cosmotrade” European Beauty Business School” regularly conducts training in injection techniques. Within the framework of the courses, leading teachers of the European level give theoretical lectures, and also provide an opportunity to work out a variety of injection techniques on the models provided by the school. Injection training courses are an intensive and all-consuming immersion in the world of beauty injections. This is a kind of springboard that allows you to hone your skills and increase popularity and demand among customers. Having completed injection training, you will become an escort for your client into the world of youth and perfection.