Having graduated from NMU named after Bogomolets.
- 1st place at the international conference dedicated to the World Health Day of NMU named after A.A. Bogomolets, Ukraine (Kyiv).
- Award from the European Association of Surgeons at an international conference on topical problems of medicine at the Egalonsky University, Republic of Poland (Krakow)
- 2nd place at the international medical conference on topical problems of medicine at Egalonsk University, Poland (Krakow)
- Internship in reconstructive surgery and methods of applying circular flaps for oncological diseases of the skin and its defects on the basis of the Surgery Department, Egalonski University, Poland (Krakow)
- Internship in the main hospital of the Interior Ministry and Administration of the Poland Republic (Warsaw) in the Transplantology Department.
- Report at the University of Antwerp (Belgium) at the International Medical Congress dedicated to military medicine and medicine under pressure.
- 5 international publications in medical public journals on the topic of the angiosurgical care provision with gunshot and mine-bursting wounds of the lower extremities and the brachiocephalic site under conditions of a hybrid war in the ATO
- Internship National Military Medical Clinical Center “Main Military Clinical Hospital” of the Ukraine Ministry of Defense.
- Practitioner in the clinic of vascular surgery.